Follow us on Instagram (@XUInternational) to explore our students' experiences abroad.
Education Abroad Updates
- Summer STAB forms deadline is extended to March 17. Fall Semester/Academic Year STAB forms are due April 1. STAB forms and information on the STAB can be found here.
- Looking for Risk Management forms? Click here.
- Spring 2024 Study Abroad Applications are coming soon - April 5!
- The Study Abroad Application fee is increasing to $100 starting on July 1.
FAQ Questions about Coronavirus and Study AbroadHow to find information regarding COVID-related guidelines and information for international destinations
Student Health Insurance Abroad
Students participating in study abroad are encouraged to consider and carefully evaluate cancel for any reason (CFAR) insurance for all programs. Note that there is typically a limited time in which you can purchase the CFAR insurance after you make a deposit for your program, e.g. must purchase plan within 21 days of initial payment.
Apply for or renew your US passport as soon as possible if you’re thinking of studying abroad in 2023. The US State Department is experiencing long delays -- expedited passports are taking at least 5-7 weeks and regular service is 8-11 weeks. Generally your passport expiration date should be valid for 6 months after your departure date back to the US.
Gallagher Student Center
Students interested in study abroad are welcome to begin the planning process.
Meet with a Peer Advisor and/or attend an information session.
- Fill out our intake form to schedule an appointment with a peer advisor.
- Email us at email@example.com to set-up an appointment.
- Attend an information session. (Dates coming soon!)
Xavier University joins Generation Study Abroad as a Commitment Partner